Maximize Your Compensation After An Accidental Injury In Florida
At Goldman, Monaghan, Thakkar & Bettin, P.A., we are ready to take on two equally important aspects of your case after you have suffered an accidental injury:
- An investigation into the cause of the accident – and therefore, negligence and liability
- An evaluation of your current and anticipated medical condition as you heal from your injuries
Once we have documented who or what caused the accident, and how they did it, we will also be ready with the medical information that you need to file an injury claim or lawsuit. Our personal injury lawyers are skilled litigators. We prepare every case as if for trial. This approach helps ensure that our clients receive ample settlements from insurers of negligent parties, such as other drivers and property owners.
In every personal injury case, we do our best to help your clients tap into the full power of the laws in their favor. We want them to recover the compensation that they need to get back to a normal way of life as readily as possible.
Types Of Accidents, Types Of Injuries
Our personal injury clients seek our advice and representation after suffering injuries such as the following:
- Car, truck and motorcycle accidents
- Motorboat accidents
- Accidents on cruise ships and at casinos
- Recreational accidents
- Slip-and-fall accidents and other injuries on dangerous premises
- Injuries involving pets and wildlife, such as dog bites, injuries caused by livestock, and injuries caused by large snakes and other exotic animals
- Accidents resulting in serious and catastrophic injuries, such as broken bones, spinal cord injuries (SCIs) and traumatic brain injuries (TBIs)
If your loved one died in any accident such as those listed above, our attorneys will help you pursue a wrongful death claim if you are eligible to do so.
Spend Your Time On Treatment, Not Red Tape, After An Accident
Some people try to make personal injury claims without the help of lawyers. We have had many clients who experienced unnecessary delays, missed statutes of limitations or made other mistakes that hurt their ability to recover full compensation. Our lawyers and entire legal team are ready to gather evidence and investigate the cause of your crash or fall. Put our experience to work for you.
There is no risk involved in learning how we can help you. Our initial consultations are free, and you will not owe attorney fees until we recover compensation for you. Call 321-353-7625 or send an email inquiry to let us know when you can meet.