Full Service Legal Support For Brevard County Condominium Associations And Homeowners’ Associations
Homeowners’ associations (HOAs) and condominium associations are important to many homeowners. These entities manage the use and appearance of properties and help prevent a decline in property values from neglect or misuse.
Establishing A Long-Term Relationship
Goldman, Monaghan, Thakkar & Bettin, P.A., has been providing full-service support for HOAs and condominium associations throughout Brevard County, Florida, since 1984.
Our attorneys strive to develop long-standing relationships with our clients, making sure to effectively manage the properties, limit liability and resolve disputes when they arise.
We do this by fully immersing ourselves in the individual association, gaining a thorough understanding of the community and its vision and the challenges often faced.
Our HOA Services
We take pride in providing many types of legal assistance to HOAs and condominium associations. These services include the following:
- Drafting bylaws, covenants and regulations, and attending organization meetings as required
- Handling turnovers and corresponding procedures
- Interpreting and enforcing governing documents, deed restrictions, and covenants
- Collecting association dues, including filing liens and suing to collect
- Ensuring compliance with local zoning laws
- Providing advice regarding daily operations and management procedures
- Assisting Board with governance matters
Our team also helps HOAs resolve disputes between board members, the association or home/condo owners concerning:
- The appearance and maintenance of homes
- The use of common areas
- Remodeling projects
- Pet ownership
- The allowance of in-home businesses
These disputes can often be resolved informally but, if that does not work, we are familiar with the administrative and legal process that must be followed.
Call 866-583-9129 To Find Out How Our Team Can Help
If you are looking for an experienced team of lawyers to handle the legal aspects involved with an HOA or condominium association, please reach out to our team. We are happy to schedule a consult to discuss our credentials and why we could be a good fit for your organization.
Our office is conveniently located in Cocoa, Florida.