Audrey, a native of Brevard County, attended the Chicago-Kent College of Law, where she gained extensive experience while interning with Fu & Tong, LLC in Shenzhen, China, and the Illinois Attorney General’s Office.
Audrey gained extensive experience in handling landlord-tenant issues, subsidized housing, HOA/POA, and foreclosures while working with HUD’s Homelessness Prevention and Rapid- Rehousing (HPRP). Throughout her career, Audrey’s gained further experience in probate and estate planning matters, including will disputes. She is currently a member in good-standing of both the Florida Bar and South Carolina Bar.
When she is not in the office, she enjoys sculling, playing piano, learning languages, and spending time with her three kids. As a previous teacher in Brevard County, she is also passionate about volunteering with children and in local schools.
Areas Of Practice
- Real Estate/ HOA/ Landlord-Tenant
- Estate Planning
- Florida, 2009
- South Carolina, 2020
- Illinois Institute of Technology Chicago-Kent College of Law, Chicago, Illinois
- J.D. - 2008
- University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida
- B.A. - 2004
- Major: Asian History
- Major: African and Asian Language and Literature
- University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California
- M.A. - 2014
- Major: Teaching
- Phi Alpha Delta Legal Fraternity